Thursday 26 February 2015

Small update on Philip Irvinson and Peter Ward

The explanation for the above post will follow shortly.

In mean time I'd like to highlight that Philip Ivinson continues to break the law in failing to provide me with a copy of the information he holds on me (my client file).  Or to supply me with any reason why he cannot fore-fill his legal duty to comply with this simple request.  I find it shocking that despite the fact that his law breaking is now public knowledge via this blog, he still continues.  His position is abundantly clear, if you have a problem with his service he is willing to break the law to make life difficult for you.

Further, as previously mentioned Peter Ward is extremely difficult to pin-down.  I therefore now have a picture of him, with the hope it would mitigate any confusion with other barristers of the same name.






2 comments:

  1. Look on you tube, the nightmare neighbour next door series 4 episode 4 features

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCIVojD-tBk

    Guy seems a bit dodgy. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete